Saturday 6 December 2008

Rain...


"I woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Fell in love with those clouds once again
They promise me nothing but sweet rain
Washing away my scars, my hidden pain
And the sound of it gives me new faith
Bringing back emotions to which i could relate
As for now it just continues to rain
While there is nothing to lose and nothing to gain..."

Maria Gill

It's rare for me to wake up smiling from within. And it only happens when the first thing I look at is dark clouds and the first thing I hear is the sound of rain against my window. It's peaceful...I feel calm and the world simply seems beautiful. So the next thing I did after waking up was calling three people I love the most. I forced the 2 of them to get up and talk to me. And they did...sigh...I love them. This is where the blog comes in. I only blog when I feel good or too motivated...sigh...i missed writing. It's good to be back :).

No comments: