Saturday 22 November 2008

Love isn't for the weaker II

He said: "It's not easy you know..."

Stranger: "Nothing is...but sometimes it's best to let go."

He : "When I see her...I wanna be with her but she has moved on..."

Stranger: "So why can't you?"

He : "Because I see her and she doesnt see me. It's me who is seeing it. All my life I have been
blind and now when I can finally see, she doesn't want me to...but I can't help it."

Stranger : "Yes you can. Stop looking where she is. Stop searching for her. You have to
ultimately..."

He : "Im happy she moved on and Im happy that she is happy to know that I am still
grieving..."

Stranger : "Well you chose to abandon her. In some way you gave her freedom at the expense
of your own...it was your choice. She has accepted it. Now you should too."

He: [Silent]

Stranger: "I should go and you should too. You should leave. Good bye and have a nice day."

He : "Wait...you said you were going to another city right?"

Stranger : "Yup...long road ahead that is why I should leave now." [Stands up]

He : "Let me come...drop me anywhere in the city. This city reminds me a lot about her."

Stranger : [Observes him.] "Okay...if that helps then hurry up. I haven't got whole day to
waste and you will pay half for the expenses."

He : "No problem! Let's go!"

Stranger : "You don't need anything? Clothes? Stuff?"

He : "I need a new start and I got enough money to survive for 3 years on road! So let's
just go..."

Stranger : [Looks at herself in the mirror one last time and makes her way out.]

He : [Looks one last time at his ex-love from the mirror] "I love you..." [turns and followed the
stranger]

No comments: