Friday 7 November 2008

Love isn't for the weaker....

She: "You told me you will come back for me..."

He: "Times have changed...or maybe I have..."

She: "If that is so then why are you here tellin me all this?"

He: "Because my love for you hasn't and I wanted you to know that..."

She: "Is it y this will b the last time you'll be ever seein me?"

He: "sigh...I love you that is why I can't take you along with me...can't promise you
anything..."

She: "do you doubt me?"

He: "you never gave me a reason to..."

She: "If i havent then let me be with u..."

He: [silence]

She: "So you can't...?"

He: [silence]

She: "Ok...if i waited for you this long then i can wait a bit more..." .....[walks away]

He: "You wont even look at me?"

She: [looks back] "I can't...because i cant afford to hate u now...can't afford to
to waste all these yrs of patience n love....won't let u make me hate u..." [leaves]...

He: [Silence]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: